Thursday, October 20, 2011

Insurance Analyst Profile Overview

Insurance Analyst Picture

I am an Insurance business analyst.

I currently work as assistant professor in Admin and my age is 39 years.Officer I put 17 years of service with the employer, I graduated. B at LIC of India. Features Sc Fellowship Life Insurance Insurance Institute of India, and I work for Mumbai capabilities LIC of India since last 17 ​​years and have experience in all areas of a wide range of industries, including office environment department. My current department heads also distributed. I head for a training center agent, I want to be a business analyst on insurance. I wish I did not care that my choice is correct or not. If so, WHT organization currently operating with a security domain. My friends advice and help in changing my career I am very interested in new career change. I also recommend a short course of time, I must seek appropriate to be more open. I Req help of basketball today.

Hi, I work as a business analyst. But the vision in IT, financial services, independent or Singapore, I suggest you double your domain knowledge to the data. Knowledge systems (areas that may include knowledge management. Project Management, Business Intelligence, SW Development Life cycle, etc.. Analysts calculate the function). You can get a management consultant Independent Financial Assistance. The company will launch a business or to enter the IT business. His solution providers. All the best.