Saturday, August 20, 2011

Decorating Office to be more Comfortable

Do you want to change the decor of your Office? Please, read first my story about it!

The temperature is going up and down where I live. Currently mist fell on skyscrapers in Chicago. Hail fell last night, without stopping. To accomplish the same subject from outside the office, I change my desktop picture with an image of the fall. For a long time I never bothered with the office decor. While taking this image I photographed the entire collection of toys in my office. It still has a really great toy, anyway? Most toys are actually the result of some friends to the office. But the cars I bought:) actually had a toy in the office is not good either, because it collects lots of dust that had not been cleaned. Like yesterday I was moving, uh spreading dust everywhere, but the glass in the office was never opened. It seems I have to contribute toys and decorations in the office instead of yes.

Interior Office Decorating Ideas

I really love making decorations in the office, because I think the workplace is like a second home. So, where in addition should also be a comfortable place for inspiration. Examples like this at work. For a long time I did not change the decor, it seemed really bored huh? There must be something new here. Simple, but ... what? No more cars? Any ideas?

Interior Office Decorating with Toys
Because the image is lurking places where I work, now turn dong. Send a photo or a link to the comment below if you want to review the workplace.

0 komentar: